Won’t You Be My Neighbor – Wk. 5May 16, 2021
Won’t You Be My Neighbor? – Wk. 5
1. Loving our neighbor means meeting when we’re .
- John 3:16
- Hebrews 13:16
- Luke 3:11
- 1 John 3:17
2. Loving our neighbor means meeting needs as they .
3. Loving our neighbor involves a deep that we are not promised .
- Hebrews 3:7-8
- Hebrews 3:13
- Luke 12:20
- Luke 12:40
- Luke 6:38
2. Love like you don’t have a .
3. every opportunity to love while you can.
Family Discussion Points:
*Open by reading Proverbs 3:27-28.
- When it comes to meeting others’ needs when able, what qualifies as able?
- Do you struggle with the concept that Jesus presents in Luke 3:11? Why or why not?
- Love is inconvenient. What do you think of that statement?
- Can you give examples of times you have been inconvenienced in order to meet others’ needs? Please share.
- Why is it so important that we meet others’ needs when they arise and not put them off?
- Can you think of a time that you regret putting off taking care of a need for someone?
- Why is it so important to live open-handed?
- What does it look like to love you don’t have a schedule? Why is it so important to do so?
* Close by sharing how can you make it a point this week to seize every opportunity to love others.