Things I’m Thankful For (Wk. 2)
1. God provides us our needs.
- Matthew 6:9-13
- Matthew 6:34
- C.S. Lewis: “Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done.” (The Collected Letters of C.S. Lewis)
2. God provides us His .
- Matthew 18:20
- Proverbs 27:17
3. God provides us .
- John 1:14,16
- Ephesians 2:18
1. Remember your need for God.
2. Reach .
3. Exercise in the Presence of God.
- Psalm 46:10
- 1 Kings 19:9-13
Family Discussion Points:
*Open by reading Matthew 6:33-34.
- What does it look like to seek the Kingdom first in our day-to-day lives? Why are we so quick to stress about things beyond our control?
- How can you trust God to meet your daily needs?
- How has God provided people in your life in this season? What are some ways you can be ministering to those who need the love and hope of Jesus?
- Why is it so important to invite people in when we are hurting?
- What does it look like to rest in the Presence of God when it comes to your relationship with Him?
6. How can you be looking for the less obvious ways God is moving in the day-to-day moments of life this week?
*Close by thanking God for the community of believers and ask God how you can be used this week to share God’s love, encouragement and hope.