The Romans Road: Wk. 1January 31, 2021 / Romans 1:20
The Romans Road: Wk. 1
What is evangelism?
The active calling of people to respond to the message of grace and commit oneself to God in Jesus Christ.
- Matthew 28:18-20
- Mark 16:15
Help you learn to share the gospel by showing how you can use the book of Romans as a guide (road) to sharing six essential truths about Jesus with others.
- God everything, including .
- Romans 1:20
- Genesis 1:1
- Genesis 1:27
- John 1:1-3
- Job 38:4-13
2. God gave us rules to live by according to His .
- Matthew 28:19-20
- Acts 1:8
Essential Truth #1:
God us and we are to Him.
- essential truth #1.
- Mentally attach essential truth #1 with .
- Start Romans.
Family Discussion Points:
*Open by reading Romans 1:18-25.
- How would you explain the gospel to someone?
- When is the last time you shared the gospel?
- What holds you back from sharing the gospel with more people?
- Making disciples is more than evangelism, but it is certainly not less than evangelism. What do you think about that statement?
- In sharing the gospel, why is it so important we start with creation?
- Understanding that God created everything with a purpose, why do we so often reject His authority and guidance?
- Do you try to pick and choose which of God’s rules you live by? Explain.
*In closing, recite essential truth #1 and read Romans 1:20.