Questioning Jesus — Week 4September 12, 2021 / Mark 8:11-13
Primary Passage: Mark 8:11-13
The Question: “Why does this generation demand a sign?”
- Jesus to means that we have already kicked him off his throne.
- Matthew 12:39
- Matthew 4:5-7
- Mark 8:11
2. If we have to ask God to Himself, we already faith.
- Hebrews 11:1
- Hebrews 11:6
- John 20:27-29
- that God is on his throne, and that you .
- Get with faith being .
- Look for God in the of everyday life.
- Let the be enough.
*Open by reading Mark 8:11-13.
- How have you tested God in the past? What prompted you to test God?
- Read Matthew 4:5-7. Consider how we, at times, act the same way Satan did. How does that make you feel?
- Read Hebrews 11:1. How would you define faith?
- Where have you seen your lack of faith? What helps you to grow your faith?
- Have you ever tried to be God? How did that go?
- What is uncomfortable about faith? Is that discomfort bad? Explain.
- How is the gospel enough for you?
*Close by looking for God in the ordinary moments of your life this week.