God of the Valley (Wk. 2)
1. Mountaintop moments and inspire us, but fruit is usually in the valleys of life.
2. Producing fruit requires proper .
3. Where there is no , there is no fruit.
1. Maintain a view of the mountain.
2. Make a point to into others.
3. in the rocks (struggles) that are in the valley.
Family Discussion Points:
*Open by reading Deut. 8:7-9
1. Why do you think there’s not much fruit on the mountain? How does that apply to our spiritual lives?
2. Why is good drainage so important for spiritual fruit? In what ways are you allowing God to pour into you?
3. How are you pouring into others, and who is it that you’re pouring into?
4. It seems counterintuitive that we need to struggle in order to produce good fruit. Why is the struggle necessary?
5. Why is it that when we’re comfortable, we don’t produce much fruit?
6. How can you rejoice in the struggles you are facing currently?
7. Has God changed your mindset on mountains and valleys of life, and how are you seeing Him in those areas?
*Close by thanking God for being with you through every struggle you face in life. Ask God to open your eyes to the fruit He wants to produce in your life and to show you who you can pour into this week.