Change: A Study On Spiritual Transformation – Wk. 3January 9, 2022
Change: A Study on Spiritual Transformation – Wk. 3
1. the Word of God is key to our spiritual and transformation.
- John 17:14-17
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Psalm 119:160
- 2 Samuel 7:28
- Hebrews 4:12
2. God places great upon learning the Bible in a setting with other believers.
- Mark 4:34
- Colossians 3:16
Our Belief: Transformation the Word Community.
1. Get in the .
2. Get in a .
3. Start , not just studying.
Group/Community Discussion Points:
*Open by reading 2 Timothy 3:16-17 and Hebrews 4:12
- What’s the difference between studying and learning?
- Why is the Word of God so important to our spiritual growth and transformation?
- Share a time that studying Scripture helped you better understand God, convicted you of sin, or helped you correct a certain area of your life.
- In your own words, try to explain how the Bible is living and active. (Feel free to use personal examples.)
- Why is it so helpful to learn the Bible in a group of other believers?
- Can you share a story of how learning the Bible in a group setting has been more helpful than even personal study? How has God used community Bible study to help your walk with Christ?
- What is one thing you need to DO because of this morning’s message?
* Close by thanking God for the gift of fellow believers and the ability to study God’s Word together.