Change: A Study On Spiritual Transformation – Wk. 2January 9, 2022
Change: A Study on Spiritual Transformation – Wk. 2
1. Worship us.
- Exodus 20:2-3
- Exodus 20:4-5
- Psalm 95:6
- John 4:24
- Psalm 115:8 ESV
- Romans 12:1-2
- 2 Corinthians 3:18
2. There is a biblical for believers to worship in .
- Ephesians 5:19-21
- Proverbs 27:17
3. Because we are changed through corporate worship, it is we regularly attend and in church.
- Hebrews 10:24-25
Our Belief: Transformation the Word Community.
2. Get back in .
3. Regularly and actively in church worship services.
Group/Community Discussion Points:
*Open by reading Romans 12:1-2 and 2 Corinthians 3:18.
- Why does God want us to worship Him? Why does God ONLY want us to worship Him?
- How have you seen worship change you?
- We become like the things we worship. So, when you look at yourself, what can you see that you worship?
- Is it a natural desire of yours to worship in community? Why or why not?
- How has the discipline of worshiping in community positively changed you? Share some examples.
- Have you had seasons you neglected to gather with the community of believers? Please share. Is it because there was something in your life you did not want to change?
- What helps you to make a habit of attending and participating in church? Share ways you can participate in church.
* Close by thanking God for the opportunity to worship Him in the community of believers.