Advent: Unwrapping the Names of Jesus – Great High PriestDecember 13, 2020 / Hebrews 4:14-16
Unwrapping the Names of Jesus – Wk. 3
Jesus is our Great High Priest: He us before God so that when God looks at us, He sees the of Jesus.
- Hebrews 4:14-16
1. Because of our , we need a .
- Hebrews 5:1-3
2. priesthood presents .
- Hebrews 7:23-24
- Romans 3:23
3. Jesus is the High Priest who stands in our .
- Hebrews 7:23-27
- Hebrews 8:1-2
- Hebrews 9:12-15
- Romans 8:3-4
- Pray: Take advantage of the Jesus has provided.
- with !
Family Discussion Points:
*Open by reading Hebrews 4:14-16.
- What is the purpose of a high priest?
- Why do we need one?
- What problems does a human priesthood present?
- What makes Jesus the perfect High Priest?
- How did Jesus fulfill what the Hebrew law could not?
- What does it mean to you that you have direct access to God through Jesus?
*Close by considering ways you can serve with joy this week.