New Normal 3 – On the RockAugust 16, 2020 / Exceleration Church
- Matthew 11:28-30 MSG 28 “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. 29 Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. 30 Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”
- Matthew 7:24-25 MSG 24 “These words I speak to you are not incidental additions to your life, homeowner improvements to your standard of living. They are foundational words, words to build a life on. If you work these words into your life, you are like a smart carpenter who built his house on solid rock. 25 Rain poured down, the river flooded, a tornado hit—but nothing moved that house. It was fixed to the rock.
WHO I was to be
- Genesis 1:27 MSG 27 God created human beings; he created them godlike, Reflecting God’s nature. He created them male and female.
WHERE I was to be.
- Ephesians 2:10 TPT 10 We have become his poetry, a re-created people that will fulfill the destiny he has given each of us, for we are joined to Jesus, the Anointed One. Even before we were born, God planned in advance our destiny and the good works we would do to fulfill it!
WHY I was
- Jeremiah 29:11 NLT 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
HOW I am
- Job 36:11 NLT 11 “If they listen and obey God, they will be blessed with prosperity throughout their lives. All their years will be pleasant.