“Moving Forward”October 27, 2019
; “When you sound the signal to move on, the tribes camped on the east side of the Tabernacle must break camp and move forward.
- When God says; “It’s time to move,” then move – – Ever !
- When God says; “Move forward,” then follow the of the Holy Spirit!
- When God says; “Move forward,” it’s not time for a ; it’s time for !
; When the people heard the sound of the rams’ horns, they shouted as loud as they could. Suddenly, the walls of Jericho collapsed, and the Israelites charged straight into the town and captured it.
4. When God says; “It’s time to SHOUT the victory,” then !
; And so, God willing, we will move forward to further understanding.
- When God says; “Move forward,” He cannot be
You cannot run a race in the direction. Don’t run in the wrong direction stay on the finish line!
Don’t look remember Lot’s wife.
; But Lot’s wife looked back as she was following behind him, and she turned into a pillar of salt.
; Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.
You cannot win a running race weights with you.
6. When God says, “Move forward,” your; “,” is over.
It’s – MOVE FORWARD!!