How To Be BLESSED FOREVER
January 30, 2022
How To Be BLESSED FOREVER
Hebrews 13:2 – Do not neglect to show hospitality, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
I Peter 4:9 -Show hospitality to one another without grumbling.
Romans 12:13– Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.
2 Samuel 7:11, 16, 24, 29 – (11) … I will give you peace from all who are against you. “And the Lord says to you that He will make a house and royal dynasty for you…. (16) Your house and kingdom will endure before Me (in my presence) forever, and your throne will be established forever.” …(24) For You have established for Yourself Your people Israel as Your own people forever,….(29) Now, please bless Your servant’s house so that it will continue before You forever. For You, Lord God, have spoken, and with Your blessing Your servant’s house will be blessed forever.”
God wants to Bless You FOREVER
Romans 2:4 – “Don’t you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you? Can’t you see that his kindness/goodness is intended to lead you to repentance.”?
Psalm 136:1-26 – (1) “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever. (2) Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever.
(3) Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever. (4) To him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever.
(5) Who by his understanding made the heavens, His love endures forever. (6) Who spread out the earth upon the waters, His love endures forever.
(7) Who made the great lights—His love endures forever. (8) The sun to govern the day, His love endures forever.
(9) The moon and stars to govern the night; His love endures forever. (10) To him who struck down the firstborn of Egypt His love endures forever.
(11) And brought Israel out from among them, His love endures forever. (12) With a mighty hand and outstretched arm; His love endures forever.
(13) To him who divided the Red Sea asunder, His love endures forever. (14) And brought Israel through the midst of it, His love endures forever.
(15) But swept Pharaoh and his army into the Red Sea; His love endures forever. (16) To him who led his people through the desert, His love endures forever.
(17) Who struck down great kings, His love endures forever. (18) And killed mighty kings–His love endures forever.
(19) And gave their land as an inheritance, His love endures forever. (20) An inheritance to his servant Israel; His love endures forever.
(21) To the One who remembered us in our low estate, His love endures forever. (22) And freed us from our enemies, His love endures forever.
(23) And who gives food to every creature. His love endures forever. (24) Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.”
1. Believe His Love Is FOREVER
Isaiah 51:6 – Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
1 Chronicles 16:15 – He remembers his covenant forever, the promise he made, for a thousand generations,
2. Remember God never forgets His promise and He never forgets you.
Psalm 125:1 – Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.
Psalm 33:11 – But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations.
3. Give To God and Follow God with your Whole Heart
Joshua 14:9 – So on that day Moses swore to me, ‘The land on which your feet have walked will be your inheritance and that of your children forever, because you have followed the LORD my God wholeheartedly.’
Isaiah 44:2 – “The Lord made you, formed you in the womb, and will help you.”
God Cares What Happens To You
Romans 8:38-39 – (38)“And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can’t, and life can’t. The angels can’t, and the demons can’t. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can’t keep God’s love away. (39)Whether we are high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.”