“The Way- Relationships”
March 20, 2021
The Way: His and Ours
John 11: 1-43
March 21, 2021
-The Way- “Jesus taught us how to live in relationships.
I. Jesus longs to Have A Loving relationship with us.
1. John 11:1-3
2. Luke 10:30-42
3. Henry Blackaby
4. Loving relationship are not one-sided
II. Prayer Is An Expression of Intimacy With God.
1. Lord, the one you love is sick.
2. What is the roll of faith in our prayers?
3. Faith in God is not an absolute assurance that He will. Faith is the confidence that He can.
III. The Church Is A Partnership with God.
1. John 11:38-39
2. John 11:44
3. Hebrews 10:25
1. Scriptures for Further Exploration
a. Luke 10:38-42
b. Mark 12:28-34
c. James 1:1-8
d. Hebrews 11:1 Hebrews 11:13-16, Hebrews 11:39-40
e. Romans 12:10
f. Galatians 5:13; Galatians 6:2
g. Hebrews 10:19-25
2. Questions for Group Discussion
a. How would you describe Jesus relationship with Lazarus’ family?
b. Where was the last time you thought Jesus was slow in answering your prayer? How did it make you feel?
c. Why did/does Jesus delay?
d. Why did Jesus cry? What does this tell you about Jesus?
e. Why are there so many “one another’s” in the Bible?