Worst Advice Ever Pt. 3 “You Got This”April 25, 2021
It sounds good, but is it?
Worst Advice Ever! God won’t give you anything you can’t handle.
2 Corinthians 4:7-12
2 Corinthians 4:15-18
2 Corinthians 1:8-11
1 Corinthians 10:13
We can’t handle everything, but we can trust God in everything.
LIFE GROUP DISCUSSION
- Have you ever had a task in your job, school, etc that you couldn’t complete?
- Did it finally get completed? If so, how? If not, why?
- Have you ever heard the phrase, “God won’t give you more than you can handle.”? Where do you think that phrase came from?
- How do you think God actually responds to difficult things in our life?
- What are some difficult things that we go through that are actually more difficult than we can handle on our own?
- In what ways do you feel that God is present in that “something?”
- In what ways can you choose to not rely on your own strength, and rely on his?
Start praying. Be bold, and pray with power.
- Stop and take time to share prayer requests and pray for one another.
- Have each person share something difficult that they are going through.
- Find a partner that can hold you accountable this week to not try and do it in your own strength.