Strangers In a New World Pt. 3 “Identity”
July 26, 2020
Strangers In a New World Pt. 3 “Identity”July 26, 2020
It’s a whole new strange world! Where do we go from here?
1 Peter 2:9-11
you are has everything to do with you are.
LIFE GROUP DISCUSSION
- What country are you a citizen of?
- When someone asks you who you are how do you answer?
- What do you think God was wanting us to learn and remember when he inspired Paul to write: Philippians 3:20 NIV – 20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ…
- How does or how should a citizen of heaven live differently than a citizen of the earth?
- Our identity is in Christ. Share what this statement means to you: Who you are has everything to do with whose you are.
Start praying. Be bold, and pray with power.
- Ask the group to stop and take time to share prayer requests and pray for one another.
- Reflect on how you can live as a citizen of heaven even as you dwell here on earth.