Series: Culture and the Cross — A God-Honoring Approach to Politics
October 18, 2020
Romans 13:1–7 (NIV)
The of Government
1. Government provides
- Romans 13:4 (NIV)
- Genesis 1:28 (NIV)
2. Government God
- Romans 13:1,3,4 (NIV)
- 1…The authorities that exist have been established by God.
- 3…do what is right and he will commend you.
- 4…bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
3. Government provides a
Positive or favorable toward Christians:
Negative toward Christians:
India — 1.38 billion (increasing 38k/day)
- 2.3% — Christian (31 million)
China — 1.44 billion (increasing 16k/day)
- 93—115 million Protestants (10% growth)
- 160 million by 2025
- 247 million by 2030
1. We are commanded to *
Romans 13:1–2 (NIV)
*When to push back
2. Our main job is to
This election season, remember this…
God is in charge and His government is good.
So honor what God has created.