Margin: Making Room For What Matters Most! Part 3: Relational Accounts!November 22, 2020
Step #1: We need to regularly our relationships!
- VRP’s are “Very Resourcing People” that our passion!
- VSP’s are “Very Similar People” that our passion!
- VTP’s are “Very Teachable People” that our passion!
2 Timothy 2:2 (MSG) — Pass on what you heard from me (VRP) … to reliable leaders (VTP’s) who are competent to teach others (VTP’s).
- VNP’s are “Very Nice People” that our passion!
- VDP’S are “Very Draining People” that our passion!
Step #2: We need to regularly our relationships!
Mark 6:30-32; Mark 1:35-39; Luke 5:15-16
- To be relationally and emotionally balanced we must regularly
Psalm 46:10 (MSG)
“Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your High God, above politics, above everything.”
Matthew 6:5-6 (MSG)
“And when you come before God, don’t turn that into a theatrical production either. All these people making a regular show out of their prayers, hoping for stardom! Do you think God sits in a box seat? 6 Here’s what I want you to do: Find a quiet, secluded place so you won’t be tempted to role-play before God. Just be there as simply and honestly as you can manage. The focus will shift from you to God, and you will begin to sense his grace.”
- To be relationally and emotionally balanced we must regularly !
Proverbs 3:6-7 (MSG)
Listen for GOD’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track. 7 Don’t assume that you know it all. Run to GOD