THE GREAT BREAK INDecember 26, 2021 / Micah 2:12-13
God broke into in history.
God’s kingdom breaks into our .
God will finally defeat His .
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
- Read the main passage from this week’s sermon. Are you familiar
with the book from which the passage is drawn? If not, read the
introduction to the book in a study Bible or go to https://www.biblica.com/resources/scholar-notes/niv-study-bible/. Who were the author and the recipients? What were the issues being addressed, and where were they taking place? What are some
keywords in the passage?
2. What do you see as the speaker’s emphasis or main point in this week’s sermon?
3. In the passage(s) do you see a:
a. Sin to confess
b. Promise to keep
c. Example to follow
d. Attitude to change
e. Knowledge to retain
4. How does this sermon and main passage apply to you?
5. Is God directing you to change something, or encouraging you with a promise or perhaps revealing something new about His heart?
6. If you felt the Lord speaking to you directly regarding one of the verses, memorize it and meditate on it over the week.
7. Share with someone this week what God is doing in your life,
preferably a non-Christian, and ask them what they think.