BRAND NEW WARMay 30, 2021 / Ephesians 6:10-20
There is a we are in.
We have an .
He has .
2 Corinthians 2:11; 11:3;
The battle is and .
There is an that we have.
Sword of the
There are that we need.
Small Group Questions:
- Read Ephesians 6:10-12.
A. Who or what are these rulers, authorities, cosmic powers, and
B. What are some subtle ways Satan or demons attempt to attack or distract you?
- What are we told to be strong in, and why might this be?
- Take a look at vv. 13-17. Describe a time when you used one of the listed types of armor to repel a demonic attack.
- Did you notice that there are three pieces of God’s armor that we should already be prepared with? What are they, and why is this so?
- In vv. 18-20, Paul immediately follows this list of armor with encouragement to pray. Why?
- Read vv. 21-24. Paul sent Tychicus to the Ephesians to tell them how he was doing and to encourage them. Who is someone you can approach this week to connect with for mutual encouragement?
Have you been focused on the wrong enemy this week, or month, or year? Make a commitment this week to pray daily for those you may be in opposition to. Pray for those that you struggle with or who oppose or abuse you, Matthew 5:44 and Luke 6:28.