Unmasking EasterApril 4, 2021
Don’t forget to check-in @bendaviscc on Facebook or to tag us on Instagram. This month we’re providing a day of care for a child in need through our partnership with Compassion International.
Is the Resurrection or a ?
1 Corinthians 15:17-19
What is the evidence that Jesus resurrected? There are four pieces to our puzzle.
1. Jesus was .
Much as been said about Jesus, but what did Jesus say about himself?
- Jesus claimed to be more than a ; Jesus claimed to be
- Some contemporaries of Jesus said He was a ; others said He was a .
- Islam reveres Jesus as a and Buddhism considers Him .
- Jesus claimed to be God who sins.
Jesus’ resurrection His incredible claims.
Your past, present, and future are forgiven.
2. The tomb was .
We should share our .
Jesus was resurrected not .
3. Jesus to hundreds.
4. The the Resurrection made.
Within a month, the disciples moved from fear to faith.
All but one of the disciples were .
Jesus of Nazareth was a historical person who was executed by crucifixion. Three days after His burial, His tomb was empty. What happened?
What does the Resurrection make to you?
Your story is the missing piece of the puzzle.