Humble BeginningsDecember 20, 2020 / Greg Nadvornik / Redemption Bible Church
Four Observations from Luke’s Account of the Birth of Jesus
- The sovereignty of God.
- The brevity of the account.
- The modesty of the conditions.
- The enormity of the event.
John 1:1-3, John 1:14
Lessons in Humility
- God is as comfortable working in secret as he is working in the spotlight.
- Respond to God in faith.
- Respond to each other in service.
- God is as comfortable in the stench of a manager as he is in the splendor of heaven.
- Respond to God with confession.
- Respond to each other with grace.